Sunday, July 6, 2014


Flamingo Lingo!
Wood:134303 / Clear: 134306

I have been having a lot of fun with the stamps from the new Stampin' Up! catalog. The set I used for this card is called Flamingo Lingo and I love it! I almost didn't see it in the catalog because it is hidden on the very last page (inside of the back cover). Glad I found it!

For this card I used the Label Card Thinlet (133479) to make the flip card base in Pool Party (122924). I used Gorgeous Grunge to ink the background with Pool Party ink (126982). The fun flamingo background paper is retired DSP and I'm so glad I had it stashed away! The background color on the flip part of the card is Crisp Cantaloupe (131298) and is inked in the same color (131176). The blue flower background in center is inked in Marina Mist (126962) as is the water at the bottom of the card. The water is actually a cloud stamp from the Think Happy stamp set (W:133967/ C:133970). I stamped it twice, side-by-side, to make it look like water. The flamingo, the flowers and the "hi" are all in Strawberry slush as are the sequins in the centers of the flowers. 
I punched out the flowers using the Petite Petals Punch         (133322) and the "Tickled Pink" is cut out using the Bitty Banners Framelits Dies (12967). A little coil of Bakers Twine in Pool Party and this card was finished! I hope you like it!


Thanks for stopping by,
Maria

2 comments:

  1. Love it! This new stamp set is such fun and makes me smile whenever I see anything made with it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too! It really does make ya smile!

      Delete

01 09 10