Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Endless Wishes: Stampin' Up!


In the middle of a card party this past weekend my card making buddies and I decided to switch gears and make a totally unplanned and unprepped card.... WHAT!? I know, crazy.  I had seen a very similar card to this on Pinterest (Thank you Rita Wright) and we decided to take that card and change it up a bit. I used Gorgeous Grunge and Gold Metallic Encore Ink to stamp my background. Then I used the the snowflakes from the Endless Wishes stamp set and embossed them in Silver and Pool Party. I used some glue dots to add sequins from the Frosted Sequins in the Holiday Catalog, twine and cute little star. Then after rounding two opposite corners of my card I stamped the inside and outside of the card with sentiments from the Endless Wishes set. I put it all together with some dimensionals and Wa-La! A quick and easy card that I hope will bring someone a smile and a dash of joy! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10