Monday, August 17, 2015

WWYS #25: Honeycomb Hello

Hey Everybody! 
We are back with another Monday and another amazing week of What Will You Stamp? Sadly, I'm on vacation this week (well... Not sad for me because I'm in the Caribbean) and wasn't able to get my card done before I left the country. Bummer because I had an idea for a clean and simple card with this stamp set. If I get a chance to make my card I will update this post ASAP! 

UPDATE! Here's my card! It's night time and the lighting in my house is terrible! So please forgive the bad pic!


Luckily we have an amazing design team who aren't all on vacation this week so go check out their terrific projects on the WWYS blog: http://whatwillyoustamp.blogspot.com/2015/08/wwys-challenge-25-honeycomb-hello.html

The featured stamp set for the week is Honeycomb Hello and here's what the complete stamp set looks like.


I hope some of you will get a chance to join us this week by submitting your fabulous card and project ideas to What Will You Stamp? 

So sorry I don't have a card or project for you today. I just placed a big order from the new Stampin' Up Holiday catalog though and I even got a few new sets from the main catalog so hopefully I can make it up to you when I'm back from vacation and my new goodies arrive. Let me tell you-normally I don't order a lot of accessories but this time I just couldn't help myself! There are so many awesome accessories, ribbons, embellishments (reindeer paper lips!)....OMG THE VELLUM! I am a total sucker for vellum so Stampin' Up! has catered to me once again with two new vellum offerings (a stack and a DSP pack). Anyways! I can't wait to show you all of the good stuff! Of course WWYS will be featuring many of the new sets after they come out as well so stay tuned! 

See you all soon and I'll be back with some really fun stuff to share!

Have an awesome day!
Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10