Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Bear Hugs: I Love You This Much!

Here's another sneak peak card from a stamp set called Bear Hugs. This set will be available in January with the release of the 2016 Occasions Catalog. This is the baby bear from the set and it's pretty darned adorable. I heat embossed this cute little bear in Early Espresso and then watercolored him. I love that he looks like he just can't wait to hug you as he shows you how big he loves you! Too cute!

This is a perfect card for me today because my poor son has the stomach flu. He is such a trooper! He has been sick all night and he just doesn't complain. I keep looking at him laying so sick in his bed and I just feel, "I love you this much (SO MUCH!)!" I wish I could take all the yuck away for him. I'm sure I'll have my turn soon enough since the stomach flu is pretty contagious but that's ok. I think he's finally heading in the right direction and I am so glad about that! He deserves lots of bear hugs right now!


What do you think? Is this set on your "must have" list yet? What are some of your favorites? Anything you would like to see more of? If so, let me know! 
Have an awesome day everybody and I hope you are all staying healthy!
-Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10