Monday, December 14, 2015

WWYS #42: Snow Place

Woohoo! It's Snow Place week over at What Will You Stamp this week! I love this set! I decided to use the fun little penguin and dress him up all fancy. I embossed him in black then embossed some silver buttons and a red bow tie for him. I like the pop of silver, rhinestones and fancy vellum on the Basic Gray and Pool Party background. It's pretty but not too over the top.
I used a lot of dimensional on the different layers of this card. I love dimension! The background is embossed to give the card a little more texture.


This stamp set is so fun! Aside from the penguin I used you also get two snow men and so many different ways to dress them up! There is also a matching frame lit set so you never have to cut these images out if you don't want to!

Check out what the rest of our design team has made over at What Will You Stamp for this week's challenge. If you have this set I hope you'll join in the fun! Have a great week!
-Maria


No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10