Sunday, February 21, 2016

Birthday Ballons!

I've got a stash of birthday cards and goodies going out in the mail on Monday and I needed just one more and I needed to do it quickly. Here's what I came with...

I used the little balloon punch from the Party Punch Pack (140608) to punch the balloons from Red Foil paper (139607). Then I used the Tree Builder Punch to punch a couple of clouds which I sponged with Soft Sky. The background for this card is from the It's My a Party DSP Stack (140552) and the "Hooray" is from Perfect Pairings (141261) in the Sale-a-Bration catalog. 

Thanks for stopping by for a look. Please let me know if you have any questions. If you're interested in checking out any of the products that I used to make this card here's a link: 


Back tomorrow with more Stampin' fun. I hope you'll join me!
-Maria


No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10