Monday, October 24, 2016

WWYW #87: Labeler Alphabet

Hey, hey, and happy Monday! This week over at What Will You Stamp we've been challenged to use the Labeler Alphabet stamp set. This was the perfect set for me to use as my husband's coworker Kurt, was having a retirement party. My husband and I settled on the sentiment, "Kurt, You are old as dirt," and I got to work on the card...  This card was quick and easy since I was pressed for time. I heat embossed the dinosaur in white onto some shimmery white paper. Then I watercolored the background and splattered it with water to get those specks in the sky. 

I love how easy it is to stamp with this alphabet set. My favorite letters are these block style letters but I've also found some good use for the the regular style letters as well. For this card I heat embossed the text in white embossing powder on Basic Black Cardstock then I cut the words out and adhered them to the card.

One of the best things about this set is that there are multiples of some of the more popular letters which makes it easier to stamp full words all at once instead of letter by letter. 

If you have a minute head on over to the What Will You Stamp Challenge blog and check out what the rest of the design team has come up with this week. If you have this set then please join us! We would love to see what you make with this set!

Have an amazing day!
-Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10