Monday, December 12, 2016

WWYS #94: Christmas Pines

Hey Everybody! I've been a little bit MIA haven't I? Well, I'm ba-aack! Sorry to disappear on you for so long I had a lot going on. Mostly, I was sick. First with pneumonia, then with four or five other colds that my immune system was not strong enough to fight off after having pneumonia for a month (possibly three because I had a "funny" cough for two months before I actually went to the doctor's). Then I had a week to get ready for a craft fair that I committed to right before I got sick. It was my first craft fair and I was stressing out! More about that later!

I'm so glad to finally be back and playing along with the What Will You Stamp challenge blog again this week. This week's challenge is Christmas Pines and it's one of my favorite bundles from the Stampin' Up! holiday catalog. Funny enough, I actually made this card.... maybe two months ago. I took a quick pic and I think I sold it at my craft fair last weekend so no more pics-sorry! 

I used Soft Sky ink to stamp the stars in the background and I embossed the sentiment in gold after watercoloring with Emerald Envy. I love the way the Emerald Envy looks when watercolored because the color stays bold and brilliant even in the lighter layers of color. I used green and gold metallic thread to make a big, loppy bow and I love the way it came out.  

If you have this stamp set I hope you'll join us this week over at the What Will You Stamp challenge blog. If you don't have it and want a closer look here ya go!

Thanks for stopping by my blog today! It's so nice to be back here again after taking some sick time off. I also wanted to let you know that Stampin' Up! has a new (ahem, two new) catalog coming out in January! If you don't already have a demonstrator and want a copy of the new catalogs please let me know and I'll get you a copy ASAP! Believe me-These new catalogs are amazing!!

See you all soon!
Maria

PRODUCT LIST:



Need more stamps now? Never fear! I've got you covered!


Want a great discount on Stampin' Up! Products and to have a fun new stamping family? Join me on this fun adventure! I can't wait to be your super excited (possibly way too enthusiastic... No! That's not possible!) Stampin' Up! side kick and support lady! In case you didn't know, you can join Stampin' Up! just for the discount and never sell a single product. If you want to know the details just let me know. If you're looking for a discount on your favorite hobby (stamping and paper crafting with Stampin' Up! products) and want to earn money doing it... let me know! I'd love to talk with you whatever your interest might be! If you want to see a little more info go ahead and click the button below. Looking forward to hearing from you!


1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear you've been so sick Maria :( I love your card, especially that bold pop of Emerald Envy! xo

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10