Hey everybody! Glad to have you here for this week's What Will You Stamp: Tasty Trucks challenge! I can't believe that I haven't inked this set up before now. I've seen so many fantastic cards made with this FREE Sale-a-Bration set (yes! FREE with any $50 USD CSV purchase). Thank goodness it's got so much versatility and so many fun small stamps in it-it made it easy to come up with a fresh idea of my own because the possibilities really are endless with set!
I inked the truck up in versa mark ink and heat embossed it in white. Then I stamped those adorable little flag-banners all over a circle I cut out with the stitched framelits.
A little more layering and embellishing and there you have it! If you'd like directions and measurements for this card scroll on down just a little bit further.
- Card Base in Basic Black: 4¼’ x 11”
- Bermuda Bay Mat: 4 1/8” x 5 3/8”
- DSP Mat: 4” x 5 ¼”
- DSP Strip: 1 ¼” x 4”
- Bermuda Bay Strip: 5/8” x 2”
- Bermuda Bay: Largest Stitched Circle Framelit
- Stamp truck image and sentiment (only ink up the “Happy Biirthday”) onto Basic Black using Versamark Ink. Sprinkle with Whisper White Embossing Powder and set with your heat tool.
- Use your paper snips to cut out both the truck and the sentiment.
- Using Versamark ink stamp the flag banner multiple times on the upper half of the Bermuda Bay stitched circle.
- Using dimensionals adhere the truck image to the Bermuda Bay circle. Then add half of a small silver foil doily to the bottom of the circle (adhere it on the back side of the circle).
- Adhere the Bermuda Bay mat to the card base. Now adhere the large piece of DSP to the Bermuda Bay mat.
- Adhere the DSP strip to the card front 1 ½” up from the bottom of the large DSP layer. Align it on the right side at the edge of the Bermuda Bay layer.
- Fold a length of Dapper Denim Ruched riboon so that it will stick out on both sides of the circle. Adhere it to the card front with Fast Fuse.
- Put dimensionals on the back of the Bermuda Bay circle. Adhere it to the card front over the Ruched Ribbon.
- Adhere your sentiment to the small piece of Bermuda Bay and orient it to the right side. Then wrap Basic Black Metallic Thread multiple times around the left side of the Bermuda Bay piece. Adhere in the back with fast fuse. Use the second half of the small silver doily and adhere it to the back of the sentiment piece with the scalloped edge showing at the bottom. Add dimensionals to the back and adhere the sentiment to the top left of the card front.
- Embellish with In Color Enamel Shapes in Peekaboo Peach.
There you have it! Have fun making your own card!
Here's a look at the whole Tasty Trucks set. Remember you can only get this set for free with your $50 purchase! Let me know if you need helping ordering! If you want to see more fun ideas for this set please head on over to the What Will You Stamp challenge blog to see what the rest of the design team has made. If you've already got this set and happen to have some fun ideas of your own then we'd love to have you play along with us!
Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
It made my day to have you and I hope you'll be back soon!
Hint: Definitely come back Thursday for an awesome blog hop. Wink!
Have an amazing week!
Need more stamps now? Never fear! I've got you covered!
Want a great discount on Stampin' Up! Products and to have a fun new stamping family? Join me on this fun adventure! I can't wait to be your super excited (possibly way too enthusiastic... No! That's not possible!) Stampin' Up! side kick and support lady! In case you didn't know, you can join Stampin' Up! just for the discount and never sell a single product. If you want to know the details just let me know. If you're looking for a discount on your favorite hobby (stamping and paper crafting with Stampin' Up! products) and want to earn money doing it... let me know! I'd love to talk with you whatever your interest might be! If you want to see a little more info go ahead and click the button below. Looking forward to hearing from you!