Monday, January 26, 2015

Wood You Be Mine?

Wood You Be Mine?

Well, it took a hot second for the new Wood You Be Mine stamp to grow on me... but now that it has, I absolutely love it! I had a little time to play with it (Ok, not really, it was 3am and I made the time. Haha!) this weekend and here are two cards I came up with. They are pretty similar in color scheme because my original plan had been to make multiples of the same card design and half way through I changed my mind.

I think this one is my favorite. It's clean and simple and I'm hoping that somebody will be very happy to receive it for Valentine's Day.


I used paper from two of Stampin' Ups! new paper stacks. You can find them in the Occasions catalog if you're looking (or just look down below for a list of supplies) and they are called, Stacked With Love and Adventure Bound. I used my Blendabilities to color in this handsome lumberjack, heat embossed the sentiments, punched a couple of little hearts and there you have it-two quick cards!



Here is a list of supplies if you are interested:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Have a great week everybody! See you all soon! In the meantime, please leave me a comment-What is your favorite stamp set from either of the new Occasions or Sale-A-Bration catalogs? I can't wait to hear what you are loving!

-Maria

1 comment:

01 09 10