Sunday, May 31, 2015

You Little Furball and CYCI#72

UPDATE: I'm excited to say that I was picked as a winner for this challenge! Yeay! Thanks CYCI!



Today I had a little time to play around with some new things I just got from Stampin' Up! I made a couple of different projects and absolutely fell in love with the new Sprinkles of Life stamp set and coordinating Tree Builder Punch. I had been a little on the fence about it but once I got my hands on it I instantly became a believer! That set is so versatile it's crazy! It can be used on its own in a variety of ways, or, incorporated into other card designs like I did for the card I'm sharing with you now.

Even though I often think about it, I very rarely get the chance (time, etc...) to play along with challenge blogs aside from What Will You Stamp, where I'm lucky enough to be on the design team. Today is a different story though! I have been eyeing the Can You Case It Challenge Blog and have really been wanting to play along. Today I had the chance to join their sketch challenge. Here's the card I will be submitting.


And here's the awesome CanYouCaseIt sketch that I was inspired by.


I used You Little Furball, Sprinkles of Life and the Tree Builder Punch to make this card. I love the way Basic Gray, Smoky Slate and Pool Party go together. I topped it off with a little heat embossing in Pewter, and, Wa-La! My card was done. I hope you like it. I sure had fun making it and I'm excited to finally be joining CYCI#72.

See you all soon! Don't forget to check back in on Saturday for another Jaxsonville Starz blog hop. I'll have another fun Sprinkles of Life card for you to check out!
Happy Sunday everybody!
-Maria

8 comments:

  1. Maria your card is so cute! I love the cat and clouds! Thanks for joining us at CYCI Eva

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great imagery to go with the sketch! I love this idea. Like you said, hope we'll never have to use it (so sad).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks James! I hope I never have to give it away.

      Delete
  3. This card is so darn cute!! If I had the cat set it'd be cased in a heartbeat! Glad you were able to join us at CYCI!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Holly! I loved your card for this challenge too. I'm glad I was able to play along this week.

      Delete
  4. Love this card and the silver lining on the clouds is spectacular! Thanks for joining us at canyoucaseit.com.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is a great card! Sure to bring a smile to anyone suffering the loss of a fur baby!

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10