Sunday, November 15, 2015

On Stage 3D Card Swap with my new Friends!!

At the time I am writing this blog post I am anxiously awaiting my very first Stamping' Up! event...the first ever On Stage!! I am so lucky to be meeting up with some amazing ladies, who up until now, I've only communicated with in our on-line stamping group. Most of them live in San Diego and will be heading to On Stage together. Zarogina is my stampin' great grandma and will be flying down from Northern California. I myself will be flying down too. One of the ladies from the San Diego group has organized a 3D project and treat swap for us all to participate in. I found some fun, wildly colored lip glosses and tic-tacs to give as my treat and I had a lot of fun making a custom package to gift them in. 

I made a box with a top flap closure and made a belly band to keep it closed. I am so excited to be meeting and making new friends so I used the "Friend" sentiment from the awesomely artistic stamp set. 

Here's a closer up, side view of my box... is it a box? I don't even know but it's 3D and that's what we had to do! I can't wait to take some pictures on Saturday night to add to this blog! I should have six more projects to show you from this swap and I'm sure I'll have some pics of big smiling faces too! 

FAST FORWARD TO SATURDAY NIGHT!!
....or, Sunday morning, haha!
Well, all I have to say is that my Stampin' family is rad! I will post more about my amazing day yesterday over this coming week. For now, I'll post this so I'm not holding out on you.
Happy Sunday!
-Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10