Monday, November 2, 2015

WWYS #36: For All Things


Happy Monday everybody! This week What Will You Stamp has a For All Things challenge for you. This is a lovely set that is perfect for making your fall projects. Here's my card...

I've used Soft Suede, Bermuda Bay, Mint Macaron and So Saffron to put this card together. I love that it both pops with color and still somehow looks soft. 


The corrugated paper is terrific for adding texture to projects. I just love it! That little wooden heart you see next to the sentiment is left over from the Water Color Wishes card kit. It's a fantastic kit and Stampin' Up! is generous enough to include extra embellishments in the kit. The little leaves that I stamped in the background are from one of the current hostess sets called Floral Wings.

Here's what the whole For All Things stamp set looks like. I love that watercolor background stamp and the little watercolor banner too!

I hope you'll head on over to What Will You Stamp to check out what the rest of the amazing Design Team has made this week. If you've got this set, I hope you'll join us for this week's challenge! I can't wait to see What Will You Stamp?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10