Monday, January 4, 2016

WWYS #45: Tin of Cards


Happy What Will You Stamp Day (otherwise known as Monday)! This week we've got a Tin of Cards challenge that I am so excited about because it got me to finally use my Tin of Cards kit and it is AWESOME!! If yours is still sitting in some forgotten corner I am telling you that you must go dig it out and use it now!

Here's my card. I used pieces from the kit and changed it just a little bit to make it my own...and of course I had to add some gold thread!

Here's a close-up of the fantastic wooden element and glittery heart that come with the many fantastic embellishments in the Tin of Cards Kit.

I had so much fun making the dividers for my tin and I cannot wait to fill my tin up with cards of all kinds!

Here I am putting my first finished card into the "Birthday" section! So fun! I can't to fill this whole tin up!

Ok! I hope you liked my project(s) for the week because I sure had fun making them. Now I'm off to catch maybe two hours or so of sleep and then off to camping! Woohoo! I got a new Survival knife for Christmas so I cannot wait to try it out!

Hope yo all had a Happy New Year!!
-Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10