Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Look Who'sTurning 2! for CYCI#111 AGAIN!



Woohoo! I'm back to play in CYCI#111 for the second time this week! Hey, it's the second time in as many days! This week the challenge over at Can You Case It is a Color Challenge... any three colors plus neutrals. This time I've gone with primary colors: red, yellow and blue. This card was made for a fantastic little two year old! I was so excited when they sent me a picture of his cake and they had decorated his cake to match the card! Very cool!

I'm starting you out with a close up because I just love this adorable little dog in the balloon! He's having way too much fun! I got the idea to put the dog from A Beautiful Ride into the balloon from Celeberate Today from Brian King. Thanks for the great idea Brian!

Here's my whole card. It's pretty simple but it's fun!


And a full frontal (yes, I winced as I wrote that too) just in case you needed another pic.



That's it for today folks! I'm going to spend the rest of my day doing taxes... not fun but they've got to get done. I hope you all have something way more fun planned than I do!

See you all soon!
-Maria



5 comments:

  1. OMG! What 2 year old wouldn't love this card!!! So sweet! Thanks for joining us at Can You Case It? –Elizabeth Jeanne (Happy Stamper)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! What 2 year old wouldn't love this card!!! So sweet! Thanks for joining us at Can You Case It? –Elizabeth Jeanne (Happy Stamper)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the little dog, and your design! Thanks for joining CYCI :) Eva

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome birthday card!! Love it :). Thanks for joining us this week at CYCI! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like the little dog is having a blast!! So cute! Great card! Thanks for joining CYCI! Laura

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10