Monday, April 11, 2016

WWYS #59: Made With Love

Happy, happy Monday! It's time for another round of What Will You Stamp and this week we are playing with Made With Love! This set is so adorable and pairs with the Baby's First Framelit Dies to make your life super simple. The other day I was in a hurry and needed a card for my friend's baby shower FAST! We don't know the gender of her baby but my friend is a real super star so it was a no-brainer to use this sheet from the It's My Party DSP. I used the framelits to cut out the adorable onesie and stamped, "Made With Love" on to it. I sponged the edges of the onesie just a bit to give it a little more visual appeal and that was just about it...

I added a contrasting piece of DSP on top of the stars and stuck a twist of silver cording behind the onesie. Here's a close up of the adorable little thing! I really dig this sentiment "Made With Love" too and I think I'll soon be stamping it on the outside of a gift card pack I'll be making for my Granny. 

Here's the whole stamp set. I just love the cute little animals in this one! Easter is coming up and I think I'm going to have to do something fun with the bunny (oh, hi! lopsided ears!) and the cute, little chickie.


What's your favorite stamp in this set? Can you name just one? Let me know in the comments below! Thanks for stopping my blog today. If you have this stamp set I hope you'll play along with us this week over at What Will You Stamp-I would love to see what you come up with for this stamp set!
Have a great day and I'll see you all soon!
-Maria

Don't have this stamp set yet? Never fear! 

PRODUCTS USED:
Made With Love: (P) 138662
Baby's First Framelits Dies: 133735
It's My Party DSP: 140552
Bermuda Bay Cardstock: 131197
Black Archival Ink: 140931
Bermuda Bay Classic Ink: 131171
Sponge Dauber: 133773
Fast Fuse: 129026
Dimensionals: 104430
Stampin' Trimmer: 126889
Big Shot: 113439

1 comment:

01 09 10