Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Lots of Love Elephant Card Video Tutorial

Hi everybody!
Last week I posted a card using the cute little elephant from an incoming Host set called Lots of Love.


In my post I showed that I had used a couple of different tricks and techniques. I had quite a few people ask for a tutorial for the card so here you go! Enjoy!


I hope you liked my video! Thanks for stopping by today!
-Maria



Need more stamps now? Never fear! I've got you covered!


Want a great discount on Stampin' Up! Products and to have a fun new stamping family? Join me on this fun adventure! I can't wait to be your super excited (possibly way too enthusiastic... No! That's not possible!) Stampin' Up! side kick and support lady! In case you didn't know, you can join Stampin' Up! just for the discount and never sell a single product. If you want to know the details just let me know. If you're looking for a discount on your favorite hobby (stamping and paper crafting with Stampin' Up! products) and want to earn money doing it... let me know! I'd love to talk with you whatever your interest might be! If you want to see a little more info go ahead and click the button below. Looking forward to hearing from you!

2 comments:

  1. Love this video! Just discovered you recently and I think you are the bomb! Lol. I learned lots of different tips from just this video alone- like the way you used the marker cap to flick the ink. LOVE it! I subscribed to your email updates and look forward to more awesome projects and tutorials.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! Thank you Rosemarie you totally just made my month with your comment. Thanks for following me and I sure hope I can keep bringing you some fun projects and tutorials!

      Delete

01 09 10