Monday, June 27, 2016

WWYS #70: Birthday Fiesta

Hey Everybody! It's Monday and you know what that means... another challenge over at the What Will You Stamp Challenge Blog! This week's challenge is Birthday Fiesta!! I love this set (and the matching framelits too) so much and the Llamapaca is my favorite! Aside from the hilarious Llamapaca there are so many other fantastic images. I've decided to feature the cactus on today's card. I hope you like it!


Aside from the cactus stamp I've also used a sentiment from Birthday Fiesta, "Fiesta like there's no mañana," and, some DSP from the coordinating suite. The streamers do have coordinating stamps but I chose to cut them out of colored paper with the matching framelits instead. I gotta tell ya, it's all pretty fantastic! Oh, yeah! The little pieces of confetti are actually cut using the framelits and are really supposed to be flowers. I like them as confetti though. It's always great when you can use products for more than what they were originally intended for. You won't catch me complaining about a two-fer!


So, this card below is the inside of a birthday card I made. I was crunched for time when I was making my card for this challenge and I decided to use this image as inspiration for the front of a new card. I will say that I do love the Melon Mambo on this one. 

If you haven't checked out this whole amazing set yet then here you go. It's got the most amazing Llamapaca, the cactus, papel picado, designs that can be used on the papel picado or on the saddle, streamers, flowers and sentiments! This set just makes me grin!

If you have this set I would love to see what you make with it. Create something fun and submit your project to the What Will You Stamp Challenge Blog! Looking forward to seeing what you make!

Thanks for stopping by my blog today! I'm always so glad when you stop by!
Have an amazing Monday!
-Maria

PRODUCT LIST:

Need more stamps now? Never fear! I've got you covered!


Want a great discount on Stampin' Up! Products and to have a fun new stamping family? Join me on this fun adventure! I can't wait to be your super excited (possibly way too enthusiastic... No! That's not possible!) Stampin' Up! side kick and support lady! In case you didn't know, you can join Stampin' Up! just for the discount and never sell a single product. If you want to know the details just let me know. If you're looking for a discount on your favorite hobby (stamping and paper crafting with Stampin' Up! products) and want to earn money doing it... let me know! I'd love to talk with you whatever your interest might be! If you want to see a little more info go ahead and click the button below. Looking forward to hearing from you!

****NEWS FLASH!! Stampin' Up! has a smoking' deal right now for new Demonstrators so if you have ever thought about joining this is the time! For $99 you will receive $125 of your choice, AND, any two stamps of your choice from the catalog for free! Pretty fantastic and there is really no catch! If you have any questions please give me a holler at: mariawillis@hotmail.com  Thanks!

2 comments:

01 09 10